Billboard Music Awards 2015 - Daily Inspiration / Inspiração do Dia

09:28 Unknown 0 Comments




Good morning!!!

I'm so sorry for my disappearance but sometimes life twists and turns and we need time to recharge, right?
But let's start in the best possible way with the Billboard Music Awards last night!
To begin, I have to admit that I can not get "Bad Blood" of my head, and most presentations were fantastic!
Then, I have to say I was rooting for Taylor Swift, although not a number 1 fan, I admit that I loved the last record, (yes, I'm POP). You deserved beautiful!
After, I don't know what to think of the presentation of Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea. Sincerely loved the vibe, but I was disappointed. Perhaps I created too much expectation. (I am a big fan of Britney, and I'm ONLY, giving my opinion!).
But, let's talk about FASHION? What the celebrities wore last night?

-/-

Bom dia!

Me deculpem pelo meu desaparecimento mas por vezes a vida dá voltas e voltas e precisamos de um tempo para recarregar energias, não é verdade?
Mas vamos começar da melhor maneira possível com o Billboard Music Awards de ontem à noite!
Para começar, tenho que admitir que não consigo tirar Bad Blood da minha cabeça, e a maioria das apresentações foi fantástico!
Depois tenho que dizer que eu estava torcendo pela Taylor Swift, apesar de não ser fã de carteirinha, admito que adoro o último trabalho dela (sim eu sou POP). Mereceu bonita!
Depois que não sei o que pensar da apresentação da Britney Spears e Iggy Azalea, sinceramente adorei a vibe, mas fiquei desiludida. Talvez tenhacriado expectativa demais. (Sou fã de carteirinha da Britney, e estou SOMENTE, dando a minha opinião!).
Mas, vamos falar de MODA? O que as celebridades vestiram ontem à noite?


~
Zendaya

Charlie XCX

Fifth Harmony

Giuliana Rancic

Hailee Steinfield

Idina Menzel

Iggy Azalea and/e Britney Spears

Jennette Mccurdy

Jennifer Lopez

Kendall Jenner

Kylie Jenner

Laverne Cox

Lily Aldrige

Liz Hernandez

Mariah Carey

Meghan Trainor

Dencia

Olivia Culpo and/e Nick Jonas

Jourdan Dunn

Kira Kazantsev (Miss America)

Natalie La Rose

Rita Ora

Danica McKellar

Taylor Swift

Lindsey Stirling

Stefanie Scott

Tracee Ellis Ross

Taraji P. Hensen

Karen Fairchild

Molly Ringwald

Estelle

Martha Hunt

Serayah

Tori Kelly

Lia Marie Johnson

Kerri Kasem

Bailee Madison

Jeannie Mai

Alexa Losey

Vivian Lamolly

Aimee Song

Renee Bargh

Keltie Knight

Chelsea Briggs

Liane Valenzuela

Kaitlyn Bristowe

Kimberly Schlapman

Celine Dion

What do you think of the looks? / O que vocês acharam dos looks?

All images are from Internet. / Todas as imagens foram retiradas da Internet.

0 comentários: