Dr. Martens Boots - Daily Inspiration / Inspiração do Dia

21:26 Unknown 0 Comments


Good Evening!

Many years ago I saw these boots on a magazine and said to my mom "I want it!". It was like a metallic purple and I just loved it! I know that, at the time I was a teenager and wanted to be different, and I certainly know that I was buying the boots just for myself, because it was so different at the time that certainly would be ashamed to use them. Yes, I am very insecure, in terms of different things that I like.
But today, about 10 years later, those boots are back on the track and unfortunetly I live in Brazil where is so hot that I just have one pair of ankle boots!
But here are some GREAT ideas to use the Dr. Martens boots!

-/-

Boa Noite!

Há muitos anos atrás eu vi essas botas numa revista e disse para a minha mãe: "Eu quero!". Eram tipo um roxo metálico e eu simplesmente amei! E eu sei que, naquela altura eu era adolescente e queria ser diferente, e certamente compraria as botas só para meu prazer, porque eram tão diferentes que certamente eu me sentiria envergonhada de as usar!. Sim, eu sou insegura quando se trata de usar coisas diferentes e que eu gosto.
Mas, hoje em dia, por volta de 10 anos depois, essas botas est
ao de volta e infelizmente eu vivo no Brasil onde faz tanto calor que a única coisa que tenho são umas ankle boots!
Mas, aqui vão algumas ideias MARAVILHOSAS de como usar as botas Dr. Martens!


































All images are from Internet. / Todas as imagens são retiradas da Internet.

0 comentários: