BRITNEY SPEARS - Daily Inspiration / Inspiração do Dia

21:01 Unknown 0 Comments

Good evening!

Today I come with an inspiration that follow us for so many years: Britney Spears. I made a compilation of the most popular videos (yes the 5479194000 ones), to our daily inspiration. Since the diva have been with us a few years, I tried to show looks inspired in looks that appear in her videos, a little more "modernized", and more casual.
Get inspired!

-/-

Boa noite!

Hoje venho com uma inspiração que nos acompanha há muitos anos: Britney Spears. Fiz uma compilação dos vídeos mais conhecidos (sim os 5479194 mil), para a nossa inspiração diária. Visto que a diva já nos acompanha há alguns anos, tentei mostrar looks inspirados em looks que aparecem em seus vídeos, um pouco mais "modernizados", e mais casuais.
Inspirem-se!

Baby One More Time

Sometimes


Crazy




Born To Make You Happy


Oops!...I Did It Again


Lucky


Stronger


Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know


I'm A Slave 4 U


Overprotected


I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman


Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)


I Love Rock 'N' Roll


Boys (Remix)


Me Against The Music


Toxic


Everytime


My Prerogative


Do Somethin'


Gimme More
´


Piece of Me


Womanizer


Circus


If U Seek Amy


Radar


Hold It Against Me


'Till The World Ends


I Wanna Go


Criminal


Work B*tch


Perfume


We're not going to be inspired on the crazy fase, ok? / Só não nos vamos inspirar na sua fase louca, ok?

(You drive me Crazyyyyyyyyy!)

All images are from polyvore.com site. / Todas as imagens são do site polyvore.com.

0 comentários: